17 December 2009

2009 REFLECTION

It's nearly the end of 2009, and of course, just like every year, we put a lot of hard work and effort into it! During term one, our topic was Keeping In Touch. Some of the things that really stood out are getting our very first pen-pals and me getting my L plate for pens! My pen-pal's name was Kjersten and we kept them until the start of term four! That's grade 5 for them!
In term two, we were learning about Australia. We did projects on a Famous Australian. I did mine on Andrew Thomas, an astronaut. That term I also got my full pen-licence. I was so excited!
In term three our topic was Splash. We made paper mache penguins and we ended up doing pengmation with them! The people in my group were Holly, Michelle, Steph, Grace and Ruby. We also started smartkiddies, a maths website!
In term four we made fan powered cars and wind up speed boats. Our topic was Gadgets and Gizmos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How awesome am i to write this
from thalia