17 December 2009

My 2009 Reflection

My year in grade 4j has been great.One of the many highlights of my year was in term 1. in term 1 my highlight was when we got our penpal letter, i had fun talking to my penpal Mckaylee.In term 2 my favourite time was making our famous Australian projects. My person was Henry Christopher Lawson, he was a famous poet. I found many facts about him. Also In term 2 we learnt this Australian song. In Term 3 I liked it when the level 3 did a fundraiser for people who don't have clean water like us.We raised $708. My other highlight in term 3 was when we did the pengmation.I had fun doing that with my group. In Term 4 my highlight was making the balloon powered cars.Also I couldn't forget my lovely, kind, sweet, reliable, pretty, intelligent,trustworthy and smart teacher Miss Jeffery.That is my reflection of this year!

No comments: