17 December 2009

2009 Reflections

It has been a great year of grade four this year having Miss Jeffery as my teacher. There is so much we have done during this year.
Term One
In term one our topic was Keeping in Touch. For our topic we had pen pals. For pen pals I had a girl named Anna. Our pen pals came from the U.S.A. Another thing we did was CALC which was fun.
Term Two
In term two our topic was 'This is Australia'. For our topic we did a project on a famous Australian. I did Kylie Minogue as my project. We also sang at assembly. The two songs we sang were 'This is Australia' and 'Botany Bay.'
Term Three
In term three our topic was Splash. For our topic we made penguins out of paper Mache. With the penguins we did some still frame animation the animations took a lot of time. Another thing we did was Marine animals posters. I did my poster on a puffin.
Term four
In term four our topic was Gadgets and Gizmos. For our topic we has an incursion for woodwork. At the woodwork we made Wind up speed boats. I had a lot of fun making them. We also made something called a Whirly gig.
Over all I had a great year four.

No comments: